VP – Sales & Marketing
Responsible for the organization’s marketing, branding, media and public relations, campaign promotion, market research, issues management, crisis communication, and marketing-related customer relationship and engagement activities, all essential to enhancing the organization’s brand reputation and community support.
Directs the activities of staff and volunteers in maximizing marketing opportunities that positively position Voxbay as a leader and convener of multiple community partners to achieve Voxbay’s strategic goals.
- Strategic Planning
- Develop and implement an integrated marketing and communications plan to advance brand identity, broaden and increase the visibility of its programs and build a strong public voice;
- Working with the marketing department to design print and online promotional materials for the company’s products and services.
- Identifying where improvements can be made and developing sales plans and strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Recruiting and hiring sales staff and developing training programs.
- Managing sales teams and maintaining sales operations.
- Outlining and managing sales budgets.
- Setting quarterly and annual sales goals and motivating the sales teams to achieve their goals.
- Monitoring the market and competitor products and activities and providing detailed sales forecasting.
- Reviewing customer activity, anticipating consumer needs, and improving customer satisfaction.
- Creating sales reports and providing feedback to the leadership team at company meetings.
- Establishing and maintaining key customer relationships.
Vice President of Sales Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related field. Advance degree preferred;
- Minimum of ten years of experience in a senior management role, holding progressively responsible positions in marketing and communications for nonprofit, corporate, and/or agency organizations;
- A strong communicator able to interface with a variety of audiences, both internal and external;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the credibility and poise to present to a wide range of stakeholders;
- Proven success at developing and implementing digital marketing and social media strategies to enhance visibility, engagement and loyalty;
- Extensive experience developing, implementing, and analyzing both traditional and social media metrics;
- Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and results;
- Experience building, leading and mentoring a team of marketing and communications specialists;
- Superior management skills, including the ability to advocate for and manage to budget priorities;
- Presence and confidence to project credibility to staff, senior leaders, Board of Directors, media, and stakeholders;
- Self-reliant, problem solver and results oriented;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, handle pressure and meet deadlines;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook) with solid understanding of key marketing and communication tools (e.g. Web Content Management Systems, email systems, Google Analytics and other web metrics, Adobe Creative Suite, among others)