A Virtual Number is a telephone number which isn’t linked to a single fixed location. It does not require a sim card or a physical address. It utilizes secure PSTN to place real telephone calls between people. These numbers can be used to make as well as receive calls. Each customer is assigned a virtual number which is unique to them.
Why Virtual Numbers?
Well, it simply is a very good way to manage your business communications, provided the whole pandemic situation.
Now let us dig more deeper into how exactly a Virtual Number works for you. Since it is a telephone number that isn’t bound to a fixed location it can be used to make or receive calls on any phone, anywhere, such as VoIP desk phones, cell phones, or softphones. It’s perfect for businessmen and women who travel quite a lot and fear losing their potential clients and also employees in the office, or those who work from home.
Some of the unique features are:
1. You can use it to call from anywhere to any number, it can either be a landline, mobile or VoIP
2. You can use your own customized IVR (auto attendant) who greets your callers and provides an easy menu to reach the right person or department.
3. You will never miss a single call even if you are away from your office/shop
4. You can eliminate expensive add-ons and fees with local phone numbers.
5. You will never have to reveal your original number, it helps to conceal your caller ID which helps ensure privacy. Employees can separate business from their personal phone.
How to get Virtual Number in India
There’s no doubt that virtual phone numbers are more beneficial than traditional landline numbers. They work for small businesses with remote staff as well as larger companies who need to manage communication in their offices, shops, institutes and call centers.
Virtual Phone numbers can be:
• Local phone numbers – These numbers are based in certain geographic areas, also known as rate centers or area codes.
• Toll-free numbers – These are special numbers that start with 1800, 888, 866, and others that allow people to call it without any tolls or fees.s
• Vanity numbers – These numbers are the catchy numbers that can easily be remembered like 1800-xxxx-xxxx. You might like to purchase these and port them in.
Now you know how to get a Virtual Number?
Yes, the answer is right here with us at Voxbay and it’s just a click away. Our Solutions are user-friendly and hassle-free but it can Deliver Unlimited Opportunities for all types of Businesses for their flexible Call Management Processes. We are the best in the industry to provide Virtual Calling in India.
So grab the one and only opportunity to enhance your business in the best way possible with VOXBAY Solutions.
for more details.