Virtual Number – One Number, Many Benefits
India has risen to host the highest number of startups after China and the United States. Most of our startups are getting increasingly competitive with an oversupply of new businesses joining the market. For survivals, it is must for all startups to acquire more efficient methods of business and its communications. This is where a virtual phone number’s role comes in. Indian startups are increasingly adopting virtual phone number services as a centralized gadget to boost customer communication.
A virtual business number is automatically programmed to distribute incoming calls to any number or device that you choose. Virtual phone numbers are not linked to any physical telephone line like our traditional telephonic systems. Every Smart entrepreneur is using a virtual phone number service instead of their personal phone number for their business. This ensures that the communication part of your business is always smooth and well designed.
You can choose an attractive Business number for your startup. This will automatically redirect incoming calls to your personal number, so you never miss a call. This means you don’t need to share your personal phone number publicly to attend a business call in your personal number. By this, an entrepreneur doesn’t need two SIM cards for separating personal and business calls.
What are the Benefits of Virtual Number.?
- Virtual phone numbers help businesses to boost their revenue by proper handling of leads.
- Helps to improve customer loyalty by efficiently gear up every incoming call.
- A Virtual Number Isn’t Tied Down to a Single Phone.
- Virtual phone numbers help in gathering data on the busiest days and hours for customer queries.
- By Answered with an automatic response that presents the caller with a quick choice based on the nature of their Enquiry,
- Your Private Number Should Stay Private.
- Saves time of agents through IVR which redirects the caller to their correct destination.
The virtual number comes with many robust features like call management Portal, IVR integration, real-time reports, SMS notifications etc. Using a virtual phone number for your business can be extremely useful, and it will allow you to create a far better, more professional experience for your customers. You can able to obtain a new virtual number from Voxbay Solutions which is of local and toll-free numbers, or port in your existing number to be used with a virtual telephony system.
If you are confused about switching from the traditional system, don’t worry try a free demo to test the advantages of the Virtual Telephony Solutions.